2023 Resiliency Award Recipients
If you would like to be considered for the 2024 Resliency Award, please complete the following items. Both the workshop and the personal essay must be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 30, 2024.
- Create an account to access Youth Resources – Register here. After you register you will be taken to the Youth Resources page.
- Complete the Passport to Success workshop, Time is Money on the Eddie Nash Foundation website.
a. Watch the video.
b. Answer the 5 questions and submit the form.
- Personal Essay. Please write about your experience in an essay format using the questions below.
- What personal goal(s) have you accomplished or are working toward accomplishing that makes you feel proud of yourself? Why do you feel proud of yourself? Write about your journey.
- What obstacles/barriers have you overcome to reach your goal? (identify some of the barriers that you experienced such as mental health, drug addition, AWOLing behavior, learning disability).
- Please describe your motivation and/or personal strengths that contributed to you reaching your goal(s). Provide details.
The essay will be submitted to the Resiliency Award committee. All information submitted will be held in confidence and used solely for the purpose of the Resiliency Awards process. Essays will be scored for content and grammar. Finalist will be determined by a point system. The top 20 essays will be selected. Please take your time to write the essay in your own words and have someone, a friend, a teacher or a mentor review for corrections before submitting your final essay. Finalists will be invited to attend a recognition dinner with one guest. Information to follow.
- Print or type the essay.
- Print or type your full name and date of birth on a cover page.
- The essay must be written by the nominee.
- The essay must be between 600 to 800 words.
- If typing, please use 12px font and double space.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Work Cell phone: (714) 634-0264
Email: [email protected]